The Aruba Forums
It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here



CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:06 am 
Offline
Prolific Very Helpful

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:59 am
Posts: 430
Location: Chicago, IL
Are all grocery stores open on Sundays?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:21 am 
Offline
Senior

Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:19 am
Posts: 138
BeachBunny wrote:
Are all grocery stores open on Sundays?

Ling and Superfoods have their own web sites that you could go onto to find out . :roll: www.lingandsons.com and www.superfoodaruba.com the times are posted on the sites.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:47 am 
Offline
Prolific

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:38 am
Posts: 254
BeachBunny wrote:
Are all grocery stores open on Sundays?



The answer is no, not all are open on Sunday. The 2 bigger ones, Lings and Superfoods are open until 6pm. Alot of the smaller ones are closed on Sunday. No eye rolling here.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:47 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:13 pm
Posts: 6878
Location: Central N.J.
Chengs Chinese Market down from Super Foods is open 'till 10 pm Sundays.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:24 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 5305
Location: The Netherlands
Most Chinese supermarkets are open on Sunday.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:57 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:17 pm
Posts: 7272
As I remember last dozen years or less no big supermarkets were open on Sunday and if they were only for a few hours.

_________________
It's a simple case of Mind over Matter.
I don't Mind and you don't matter. Brother Barry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:14 am 
Offline
Senior

Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:19 am
Posts: 138
www.lingandsons.com and www.superfoodaruba.com The answers are on their web sites :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:36 pm 
Offline
Prolific Very Helpful

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:59 am
Posts: 430
Location: Chicago, IL
Arubadan wrote:
BeachBunny wrote:
Are all grocery stores open on Sundays?



The answer is no, not all are open on Sunday. The 2 bigger ones, Lings and Superfoods are open until 6pm. Alot of the smaller ones are closed on Sunday. No eye rolling here.....



Thanks Dan!! Didn't realize a simple question would put so many out. It's a bitch being perfect I guess! :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:43 pm 
Offline
Senior
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 pm
Posts: 115
BeachBunny wrote:
Arubadan wrote:
BeachBunny wrote:
Are all grocery stores open on Sundays?



The answer is no, not all are open on Sunday. The 2 bigger ones, Lings and Superfoods are open until 6pm. Alot of the smaller ones are closed on Sunday. No eye rolling here.....



Thanks Dan!! Didn't realize a simple question would put so many out. It's a bitch being perfect I guess! :lol:


Looks to me like it only put one person out.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Grocery stores
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:06 pm 
Offline
Prolific Very Helpful

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:59 am
Posts: 430
Location: Chicago, IL
Oneeyedjack wrote:
BeachBunny wrote:
Arubadan wrote:
BeachBunny wrote:
Are all grocery stores open on Sundays?



The answer is no, not all are open on Sunday. The 2 bigger ones, Lings and Superfoods are open until 6pm. Alot of the smaller ones are closed on Sunday. No eye rolling here.....



Thanks Dan!! Didn't realize a simple question would put so many out. It's a bitch being perfect I guess! :lol:


Looks to me like it only put one person out.


True dat!! That's all it takes :wink:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group