All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Terrazza Italiana
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:02 pm 
Prolific Very Helpful

For me, this terrace facing the beach at Paradise Beach Villas (3rd floor, building 2) is a gem that suits in terms of price, quality, location, and the ever friendly Mimma. Based on my based experiences, once things get busy, service isn't quite as prompt and food can take a while to come out, so I make sure to have an early-ish reservation. Arriving at 6:15 or 6:30 will have you comfortably seated in time to watch the Eagle Beach sunset with glass of wine in hand. Settle in and enjoy. Is there really somewhere else you need to be?

Our meals here were nothing short of excellent. My sister could not stop talking about her garlic shrimp and seafood fettucine which came with a soup to start. I had my favourite entree, the eggplant parmigiana, together with olive oil and garlic spaghetti, all preceded by a nice salad. Glasses of wine were incredibly priced at $5 (courtesy of 'happy hour'). Service was friendly and capable, diners all around us seemed to be happy as well, and the price was certainly moderate given the quality of the food.

I watched some pizzas being made and resolved to be back in January to try one of them. They really looked incredible.