All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Water’s Edge 12 North
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:24 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

This beachside restaurant is located at Costa Linda Beach Resort and offers table seating as well as bar seating during the day and has inside and outside seating available for dinner. We did not eat off the dinner menu during our stay. We had a few breakfasts and ordered off the lunch menu during the 4 – 6 pm Happy Hour. In my opinion, the breakfasts are reasonably priced and cooked fresh. Some of our favorites were the Omelet Trio ($9.00), the Aruban ($8.95) and the daily special that included crepes ($7.95). A service charge of 15% is added to every ticket. The servers always do a nice job so we have no problem adding extra tips. My husband’s favorite off the lunch menu is the American Burger. It is served with French fries (there are some substitutions) for a price of $10.00. His opinion is that their burgers are the best on the island. (He loves his beef). My favorite off the lunch menu is the Strawberry Chicken Salad for $13.00. It is seriously worth a trip to the restaurant for. The grilled chicken is plentiful and the fusion of flavors from the strawberries, caramelized pecans and feta dressing is absolutely delightful. The lunch menu can be ordered until 6 p.m. After that, only the dinner menu prevails. I highly recommend the Water’s Edge for the breakfast and lunch menus. The view of the beach and water is pretty amazing too.