All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Holiday Inn restaurants
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Our adult sons ate breakfast here everyday. It worked great for them w/ plenty of breakfast meats, pancakes/french toast, cereal, etc.

They also ate the majority of the lunches on property - typical bar food w/ pizzas, wings, chicken quesadillas. We sampled - it was all fine. Mike and I had lunch at Seabreeze one of the days - our usual - fried fish/fries. It was good. Nothing to write home about (although, I guess I just did), but it served the purpose.

We ate dinner together here on our last night at the Seabreeze restaurant. Frankly, it was the worst meal we've ever had in Aruba. Hubby and I both had the 'potato crusted grouper.' It honestly looked like they used the leftover french fries from lunch and flattened them onto the fish. The fish was thin and mushy. I don't even recall what the sides were. The portion was small, but I didn't even finish it, bc it was that bad.

Luckily the ice cream at the snack bar in the lobby made up for the bad dinner. I'm embarrassed to admit that we shared an ice cream from here 3 nights. I think it was around $3.50 or so for a good size scoop in a cup w/ a wooden spoon.