All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: More Restaurants
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:51 pm 
Prolific Very Helpful

Barefoot. The view is beautiful here. Food: potato soup, 3 fish (grouper, mahi mahi and snapper) on a plate with mashed potatoes and vegetables. I had grouper with mashed potatoes and vegetables. We shared and apple strudel with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Everything was very good.

Wacky Wahoo. We went here two times. First time with both had pan fried grouper. H had his with pasta alfredo and I had mine with rice and veg. We both had cashew cake for dessert. All was great as usual.

Second time H had a special which was grilled grouper with lobster tail and I had grouper grilled with tomatoes and olives on top. Both were terrific. We will go back next year and if we're luck we'll get 3 reservations rather that just 2.

Matthews. Shared a caprese salad and then grouper with rice and veg. and a beef skewer with mashed potato and veg. We shared a dessert, but I can't remember what it was. I do know that everything was very good.

Ruth's Chris Steak House. 1 petite filet and 1 crab cake dinner. It consisted of 3 crab cakes. Sides were mushrooms and broccoli. We had the chocolate duo for dessert. All was good.

Daniel's Steak House. We went 2x. This is the best of the steak houses we went to. The steaks are excellent and the price is more reasonable that Ruth's Chris or Sunset Grill. Appetizers were beet salad and pasta fagioli. H had a petite filet with loaded baked potato and I had a skewer of filet with sweet potato fries. Food excellent and service was great.

Second visit--1 pasta fagioli, 2 small filets and the sides were mushrooms and roasted Brussel sprouts. All very good. The cost was $80.00 plus tip. We went to the gelato place at the Marriott hotel for dessert. The gelato is terrific here as well as at Gelatissimo.

Casa Tua. We shared a pizza. Their pizza is thin crust and it is the best pizza we had this trip.

Most full meals we had for 2 people were approximately $100 + tip.
The buffet breakfast at the Ritz is $35 per person + tip. When we had that we did not have a large dinner out in the evening.