All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: 10/31-11/2
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:26 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

not too much to report. Sunday i noticed alot of taxi's lined up in the Playa Linda entrance. Monday morning their beach looked pretty full. the rest of the resorts seemed to be the same. walked along the beach later in the afternoon and most of the front row palapas were taken at all resorts but that was it.

beach shops along the walkway have various hours. coconuts in the depalm building is only open mon-sat 8:30-3:30 closed on sunday. coconuts at bugaloe is open everyday. Juggling fish is open Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 10-4 but you can make an appt to go any other time.

Sunday night we ate at Daniels and it was pretty crowded. Food was excellent, it was nice to get away from AI for a bit

Spent yesterday at Nikki Beach/Reflections. I think there may have only been 1 or 2 others there beside our group. Always nice there to get away from the crowds even though no need now.

its been raining alot, but not anything to complain about except for the mosquitos. in 28 years i have never seen them this bad for so long. make sure you bring spray and some insect bite/itch relief stuff, you will need it.