All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: 36 hours in
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:07 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

OK I have no intention of reading what I wrote yesterday so I am sure I will be redundant.

Let's talk about the ever lovely Mrs. AJ and the palapas at 6:00AM. Men grow a pair. Tell your women that you are the boss and she is but a handmaiden here to do your bidding. Now of course don't ever tell the can be vindictive Mrs AJ I said any of this as I usually fall asleep before her and there is a 99.999% chance I will not wake up.

I have a REAL addiction. Yes yet another. Kerststol Middel. It has been my secret for the past few years. Now my Dutch friends like DutchDuchi know what it is but for the rest of you the best example is a stollen that appears during this time of year. First although the size of a loaf of bread it weights 50 pounds. It has mystical powers over me. What you say. Well at any hour of the day I hear it calling me. "Oh AJ I'm waiting for you here in the kitchen. Come lather me with butter and take me". I am looking for a KMA (Kerststol Middel Anonymous) group here but nothing so far.

Gourmet dinner last night. Got a cooked chicken from Lings, baked potato and salad with wine. Hey do I know how to live on vacation or what. Probably cost $15.00 total. No service charge. No tip.

Question: Why do the bag guys in Superfoods and Lings have such an "attitude" about them. They are BAGGERS. They can't stop Bull Sh---ing with themselves. It must be a union job as they don't seem to care and no one seems to monitor them. Now that there are no more plastic bags at these places they have even less to do.

Today. The considerate of my beauty sleep Mrs AJ was up and out getting a palapa at 6:30. Got up I made the coffee and breakfast and ran over to Ling's for some odds and ends. Back and lather up with suntan lotion and on to the beach where I sit my lilly white boney ass down.

The almost winning Mrs AJ played Bingo while I made my vodka concoction and resumed my boney ass sit-in.

Back now in the room and going to shower and have pre-dinner cocktails and see where the lovely getting hungry Mrs. AJ wishes to dine.

I am sitting on the balcony looking over Palm Beach. It's still light here (until 6:30ish) and gazing out over the water. Was another sunny, breezy Aruba day.

More to follow maybe.