All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Day 3 Part 1
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:45 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Well folks we are all settled in and from now on it's going to be pretty much the same boring thing with maybe a few new things.

The lovely and letting me get as much beauty sleep as I can because I need it Mr.s AJ was once again up at 6:AM down to stake out our palapa. hung around with the rest of the people until 7 AM when the beach guys show up. But the security guy didn't show up. Now isn't the job of the security guard a key position? The name alone gives it away. Security Guard. Any way it all worked out. I being the wonderful husband jumped out of bed at 7 AM and said I must make fresh coffee for Mrs. AJ. Actually I had to pee and I wanted coffee but don't tell her.

She came back and with our cup of java we head out on the balcony. WHAT? the chairs are wet? Yes I am told the weatherproof Mrs AJ went out in the Aruban downpour to secure a palapa. I wipe the chairs off and we sit to plan the day (that's funny).

I say lets not walk up Palm Beach lets go to the gym. You know take my perfect Mr. Universe body and add to it. So off we go and as usual at 8:00ish there are maybe three people in the gym. I head for the dumbbells they welcome me as one of them and the fit and trim Mrs. AJ heads for the the bike. 45 min. later we leave feeling great but knowing that later in the day we will not be able to move.

Back to the room where I make a three egg omelette some toast and coffee. We later up and off to the beach. Set up the lounge chairs two in the sun and two under the palapa and sit our butts down. In and out of the sun (have I mentioned the weather has been great) the wind is usual but have to say a little chillier then usual so sitting for 45 minutes in the sun and no sweating. I inflate our two floats and have a hard time keeping them from floatings away. Must have something to do with me and hot air. Finally get out to sea (water also a bit chilly) and we float and talk and laugh (she mostly laughs AT me).

Up for lunch at 1:00. The soon to be lucky at Bingo Mrs AJ heads down and I prepare the afternoon mixed drinks and snacks. I work my way back to the beach sit my butt down put on my Apple Music Kenny Loggins album and shake my money maker on the lounge.

Mrs. AJ joins me with love in her heart but no Bingo winnings in her hand. We assume the position have a few drinks and snacks and both fall asleep.

Wake at at 5:15 and time to go. Bring the towels back get fresh ones. No mater how I try I seem to bring half of the sand from the beach with me. Quick dip in the pool takes care of that.

Back in the room, shower, get dressed and as I write this I am waiting for the getting ready what should I wear Mrs. AJ. Where we are eating I don't know but probably pizza somewhere. Then off to sleep and wake to another ground hog day (remember the movie with Bill Murray).

That's it for now.