All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Tuesday, Jan 5
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:16 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning, off to Mom’s, don’t forget the garbage JohnT.
Good luck with your treatment today Cap’n, and every weekday at 2:30, that is an intense schedule. A lot of health issues going on in the swamp; group hug.

Post subject: Re: Tuesday, Jan 5
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:35 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:49 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good afternoon. Already spend a half day working. Had an important zoom meeting that I had to attend. One short zoom meeting this afternoon and then I will enjoy my last days off.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:33 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Morning !
Deb.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:39 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

morning, after 5 weeks im finally back to my 6:25 wake up and work out schedule. not making it through the entire workout but its a start.

noticed kenny limping on saturday, feet always kind of hurt so figured weather. yesterday it was worse, gave him number to the foot dr which i knew he wouldnt use. last night he made a comment about losing a toe. said your not going to lose a toe over a bunion but let me see. he has a huge blister on top of one of his toes and his toe is bright red. He will be going to dr today. what is it with men and ailments????

anyway, have a good one all

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:46 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning everyone.
Linda...wishing Kenny luck at his appointment.

Took Mario to see his PCP yesterday. He recommended a vascular surgeon and told him to wear his compression socks. I need to call the VS office at 9:00 to set up an appointment. I'm going to ask if they can bend the rules and allow me to accompany him into the office to meet with the surgeon. He has a difficult time retaining information.

Enjoy your day!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:51 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

MLL66 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Linda...wishing Kenny luck at his appointment.

Took Mario to see his PCP yesterday. He recommended a vascular surgeon and told him to wear his compression socks. I need to call the VS office at 9:00 to set up an appointment. I'm going to ask if they can bend the rules and allow me to accompany him into the office to meet with the surgeon. He has a difficult time retaining information.

Enjoy your day!!

If not maybe you can at least be there virtually?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:55 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning! Lots of rain last night and a dark and gloomy day now. Marylou, you absolutely need to attend the meeting. If not in person see if they will let you participate via internet (a friend joins her husband's meeting via Facetime) . Continued prayers for Mario and all others in need. Have a good day everyone...stay safe!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:05 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning everyone. Harrison is off to school after much fussing this morning. He hates Tuesdays because he goes back to his moms house after school. Still putting away his Christmas gifts. Games will stay in the living room. Building sets and craft items on the new shelves in his room. We cleaned out his bureau and closet of clothes that are too small. I pass those along to friends with younger kids and donate some to the VVA.
I hope Kenny's appointment goes well. Best wishes for Mario as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:07 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning. Just a normal workday here. Best wishes to all our ailing monkeys.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:19 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning everyone. Didn't sleep well so was at the grocery store by 6:30 Basically the workers and me with a couple of other customers. We have been very cautious this last year but now we're overly cautious. I asked about Steve getting the covid vaccine but right now they are not recommending it. They said that with it being new and just out have had some reactions to it they don't want him to have any reaction and not know whether it is cancer or vaccine related. Not happy about that but certainly understand.

Marylou I hope they will let you come with your husband. Mario needs to have someone there who can understand what they are telling him.

Linda good luck with Kenny today.

Prayers for all who need them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:22 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning!

ML, even during these times, they let me in with Mom when I take her for appointments for that same reason - she doesn't retain much info. If you call and explain that Mario has issues retaining info, I'm pretty sure they will let you in with him too. Good luck.

Linda, good luck to Kenny as well. As for "men and ailments".... :? :roll: :?

Have a nice day!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:24 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning

So....

I bought a 2021 Honda CR-V Touring AWD yesterday. :D It's been a crazy few days. I was supposed to be at my mom's this week, but my car broke down 4:30am Sat in pouring rain, minutes after dropping Ashley & Mike off at the airport. I was on an airport connector road and not able to fully maneuver to the shoulder of the road. Thanks to the State Police for providing me safety and for having my car towed to Mercedes garage. (AAA had 1hr 20 min est for tow & was going to leave me on side of road [not allowed in tow cab due to covid precautions] to get Uber ride home :evil: ) I'm currently driving an Enterprise rental until I pick up my new vehicle Fri am. Awaiting diagnostics on my old car. No intention of fixing. Curious if any value left to sell to Car Max.

Prayers are with Steve & Judi, MaryLou & Mario, Linda & Kenny and Tom & Elaine and any other monkeys facing medical issues.

AUA #34 May 2021

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:26 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning. Sunshine this morning, which makes things a bit more pleasant. Good luck to Kenny and Mario with their appointments. I went in with George to his endocrinologist a few weeks ago..no problem. If it warms up I may go take some pictures for Find A Grave. Have a good day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:27 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning all.
Good luck with Kenny's appointment Linda.
Marylou, I do not know what is wrong with Mario but a few years back my calves would cramp up after walking 100 feet. Went to a VS and he inserted stents in my legs. It didn't cure it 100% but I can walk a lot better now. Anyway good luck with his appointment.