It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:23 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

found this recipe, fitting website huh :lol: https://theblondcook.com/creamy-tuscan- ... ipes-18292

well, first i really need to read.....shreaded parm is not the same as grated so it clumped a bit :roll: I used frozen steam in bag spinach and it was fine. i didn't put the shrimp and scallops in the sauce just in case kenny didn't like it, he did!!!! we had it over penne pasta

It actually came out pretty good and im betting it will be even better tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:22 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Linda....thanks for the update...I thought I felt the earth stop spinning for a minute :lol: Seriously....good for you....sounds yummy! We had beef tenderloin, mashed taters, mushrooms, and asparagus! Red for me....orange seltzer for him! Happy Friday everyone! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:30 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Ann :lol:

Linda that recipe looks delicious. Glad it was a success!

We had leftover crock pot spicy country pork ribs over brown rice and a couple bites of stuff leftover from last night's charcuterie boards.

P.S. I quit smoking 9 years ago today!! The date, 10/16, is the date my dad passed away in 1997 and I randomly decided to quit on 10/16/2011.

"Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea, drink the wild air." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:33 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Well look who’s cooking!! We had pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, broccoli and peas. Beer is the beverage tonight. Toll house cookies are the dessert. Happy 9th Anniversary!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:48 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

We had some sautéed salmon and spinach. Cauliflower with cheese sauce was the veggie.
The chef said the serving size was only about 6.5 - 7 ounces. I cut it in half.
For over 2 months, I have been (mostly) faithful in not adding extra salt to meals, but this one seemed to be crying for salt.
Milk with dinner.

Nothing of interest on the boob tube. I think I will watch Cuomo on CNN in a little bit...accompanied by some rum and diet Coke.

Linda, I think we'd love your recipe. For whatever reason, we've mostly been avoiding heavy cream...wondering whether we could substitute half and half OR whole milk.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:48 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Cheers! I went to the P.O. mailed a couple packages, then the pharmacy to get Elaine's $220 script, then Arby's, got 6 pizza sliders and 4 ham and cheese sliders for lat night and a Fire-Roasted Philly cheesesteak and side salad for my lunch, stopping at the grocery on the way home for Miller Lites, etc... Tonight continued finalizing house refi and shipment of Elaine's RAV4 to Tennessee. Then booked an appt for service on my RAV4 next Wed. (Monday I get results from biopsy, teach my class, and Tues is opthomologist.. ) This s wearing me out....