Post subject: Re: Sunday Wakeup
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:05 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning all!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:10 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning!
Off to play an early tennis match since there is no in person church. They asked us to play early, no problem here. Ken is on his way home from Tallahassee for the FSU game. He is doing a photo shoot of the star basketball player at our HS...he wanted Ken to do his senior photos. Pretty cool. Had a wonderful dinner with my guys at No Longer Bound. So good to spend time in fellowship with them. Still parenting through some issues that will be longer term. Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. This parenting teenagers is no joke! Wishing everyone a great day.
Ingrid, give Evert a big hug from us and have him give you one from us!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:57 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning.
My son is acting like my parent. I woke up with cold symptoms yesterday.....headache, sluggish, stuffy nose. He is insisting I go for a Covid test today. :roll:

Pat and Tara.....I was driving by someones house (about 4 miles from me) and Mario said, what the heck is that? It was a chocolate brown alpaca in the front yard. They also have goats that they fence in and it appears they use the goats as lawnmowers. You never know what the heck you'll see living out here.....one of my favorites....I was in the bank (several years ago) and someone walked in with a goat on a leash. :lol:

Have a great day!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:13 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

sunflower wrote:
Good morning! and brrr...only 7° above freezing. I'm sitting by a heater--still not turning the furnace on. We had a nice small birthday party for the 82 yr old yesterday. This morning I am picking him up and taking him to do his grocery shopping. Then I need to move something from my other friend's house to her new condo. I need to figure out what I'm having for breakfast.

Pat, you have alpacas at your farmers market?

They have a stand to sell their products and sometimes they bring friends. :D Not sure if we’ll get there today but will take a picture if we do. Mary Lou, that’s funny about the bank. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:15 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

morning, got my butt up early and out to shoprite. scored 2 cans of lysol and a can of microban. i no longer have to ration my spraying :D

beautiful sunny day, will have to find something to do outside :wink:

patti, how did it go yesterday? carolina, sorry about the issues with Lilly, unfortunately I was the difficult one, what i didnt put my mother through......hugs dars. marylou could it just be allergies? hoping evert comes home soon

have a great day all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:54 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

hello everyone,
Show yesterday was great!! :D
Honest to God...I'm so glad I did it. There were actually three other girls there with booths -
who all grew up in our old neighborhood (and went to the same elementary school!). My
mom came and was so happy to browse my booth - she then sat for about an hour and ate
a doughnut. :lol:
Thanks to all here who encouraged me to get out there.
Megan was such a big help! I was talking to customers - so many people I hadn't seen in a
long time - and Meg just took over with sales.

Today I'm going to tidy things up around here and make Tom a nice dinner. He has been so
neglected the past three weeks. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:15 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Patti...congratulations!!! A successful day all around!! I loved your pictures....does one board say "no b**chen in the kitchen"? I love it if it does!! :D You rock gal!! :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:22 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

hahaha Ann, Yes! "No b*tchin in the kitchen" - it was a big hit. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:22 am 
Prolific

Good morning, Swamp!

I'm typing this during online church. Kinda feels like when I was a teenager and would pass notes on the bulletin. SSSSHHHH!! :lol:

Have to go to the In-Law's after church to get #2 (sadly LOL). Also, their old house has sold and we only have until next weekend to get the stair lift out of there. So I guess I'll do that today. Apparently, we're putting it in our house. Oh, well, I guess it won't be too long before I need it anyway. But it's going to be a wonderfully awkward place to hang clothes until then, I'm afraid. :lol:

Patti, I love everything you pictured. Congratulations! Was it you that did the bejeweled flamingo? I actually need one of those.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:24 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning! As it's raining and will continue throughout today, doing some house cleaning so this task won't
become overwhelming. Dars, I empathize how you feel. My mom would have turned 93 yesterday. On 10/30
she'll have been gone 3yrs. Relax with games today ( Bucs) and others, snack and beverages. Everyone enjoy
this Sunday!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:24 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

shelndon wrote:

Patti, I love everything you pictured. Congratulations! Was it you that did the bejeweled flamingo? I actually need one of those.

Thanks, Don. :)
Nope! Not me who made a bejeweled flamingo!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:43 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning! Sunny, gorgeous, blue sky day here today.

Carolina - hugs. If you ever want to vent, scream or rant, my PM here or FB are open. Alyssa was the proverbial "tell her to go right, she swerves left" child. Her teen years were hell, trust through them was an issue, but her adult years have been wonderful so I want you to know that there's light in the tunnel. I promise. (((hugs)))

Had a wonderful day down in Falmouth, MA with my sisters yesterday. It was sunny, warm, we had lunch on the water, then headed back to downtown Falmouth to shop on the main street. The last time we were down there together was the Saturday before Mom got sick and the world exploded with Covid and the restrictions that come with it. Walking, shopping, sunshine - it all felt good and normal and was needed.

ML, fingers crossed your test is negative... It's funny how we're in "role reversal" with our kids now. :lol:

Patti, I'm so happy you did the show yesterday and it was successful, just like I knew it would be my very talented friend.

Have a splendid Sunday, friends!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:00 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning all!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:12 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Afternoon. Slept in late this morning since it was rather chilly and didn't want to leave the nice warm bed. Had to scramble to finish breakfast and shower before online church. The sun is warming us up nicely now and our walk shound be very comfortable.
Have a great Sunday everyone and stay safe.

AUA #33 - TBD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:14 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Pat7 wrote:
Good morning everyone. Yes Kat it’s cold and we put the heat on this AM. No football for us today. :( We may hit the farmers market in town today to see the Alpacas. Hope Evert is having a better day.

I wish I knew that!!
If they do it again can you please PM me if you remember?
I keep meaning to take a trip to Marion to the alpaca farm there, they have tons of other animals.