Post subject: Re: Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:55 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Hugs Donna!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:54 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Donna, a big hug to you today.

Sorry Linda, forgot to take pictures at the farm today.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:36 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

shelndon wrote:
Transferring #1 son to our "adult" doctor. He got his covid swab test yesterday for the youth retreat next week. All 3 of us got antibody tests. He goes to meet our Dr at 3. Love him. He's a funny guy and #1 will love him.

We leave on the 1st for Florida. Our governor just YESTERDAY recommended a self-imposed, self-policed 14-day quarantine for Kentuckians after returning from states with a higher than 15% positive test rate. Florida is one of them. Of course. 18%. My great hope is that by the time we return on the 10th, Florida's strict masking and social distancing policies will have knocked the infection rate under 15%. It's no problem for me, I'm working from home anyway. But Sheltina is an essential worker in a supervisory position in a hospital. Fingers crossed.

Enjoy the island, ladies!

Don

We’ll just miss you guys. You’ll be heading home just as we arrive. We’ll be in Treasure Island.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:46 am 
Senior

Pat7 wrote:
shelndon wrote:
Transferring #1 son to our "adult" doctor. He got his covid swab test yesterday for the youth retreat next week. All 3 of us got antibody tests. He goes to meet our Dr at 3. Love him. He's a funny guy and #1 will love him.

We leave on the 1st for Florida. Our governor just YESTERDAY recommended a self-imposed, self-policed 14-day quarantine for Kentuckians after returning from states with a higher than 15% positive test rate. Florida is one of them. Of course. 18%. My great hope is that by the time we return on the 10th, Florida's strict masking and social distancing policies will have knocked the infection rate under 15%. It's no problem for me, I'm working from home anyway. But Sheltina is an essential worker in a supervisory position in a hospital. Fingers crossed.

Enjoy the island, ladies!

Don

We’ll just miss you guys. You’ll be heading home just as we arrive. We’ll be in Treasure Island.

We're just down the beach from you. Staying 2 nights in Indian Rocks, then 7 nights in St. Pete at Tradewinds. You'd have been 10 minutes away.