It is currently Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:07 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

John, you asked about the AGPAR score. I did too. She had no idea, so I don't know if they are doing that anymore. They are, however, checking his blood sugar many times a day. She says it is cause he is a big boy and they want to make sure he does not have diabetes.
We had rib eye steak with steamed veg. I am enjoying a big glass of Pinot Grigio. DH has Diet Root Beer and Jackson is in with milk. Since they are bringing Wyatt Michael home tomorrow, this will be our last sleep over for a while. I am so impressed with how he is handling himself. What a cool little kid. Papa gets big credit for buying Jackson a wicked cool toy for Wyatt to "give" to Jack.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:10 pm 
Junior

We just did a quick barbecue chicken patty sandwich here, with mac n cheese and beets. Water only during the week for me these days. Sheltina had peanut butter today!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:22 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Making Greek Chicken with tzatziki and rice. In with LOTS of water. Ran today and feeling really dehydrated.
Just had my neighbor across the street, late 50's widow who has not had an easy life, ask me to call the cops for her.
She thought people broke in her house and stole her iPad and phone...she was shaking, very upset. I had her come in, sit down, have a glass of water. Cops came, checked it top to bottom, all set. Found the phone and iPad in "unusual locations" but it all ends well. I asked her to stay for a while and we chatted and let her unwind. She had an aneurysm a few years ago and things have not been the same. She has had calls to the police before and even one time attacked them and was taken to a mental hospital. Very scary. I lived across from her for 21 years now. She is so sweet, just really struggling. We need to keep a better eye on her. Now, I'm ready for a drink!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:41 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Cheers. Just water for us today. We grilled hotdogs and had them with chips for supper. Busy workday and only one more this week. Congratulations Maryanne! Welcome to the world Wyatt!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:44 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

how sweet to get a gift from wyatt. is jackson excited about being a big brother? Carolina thats so sad about your neighbor, im sure she's glad she has you.

just back from my after dinner walk. started to rain so only got 1.1 mile in. still better than sitting on my butt. i had pierogi and a salad, he had tilapia. just water tonight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:25 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

We had chicken roaster cooked on the Ronco, I made mediterranean chickpea salad, and roasted sweet potatoes, variety of fresh fruit and radishes, milk and water, MN grands ate with us & are spending the night. Gramps took them for ice cream.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:34 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

We had a baked pasta casserole (no meat, penne, roasted red pepper, onion, garlic, zucchini, lots of cheese)
Milk with dinner.
I'm having a glass of pinot noir now.

I only asked about APGAR score because I knew it was collected in NY and we did studies on it (worked for state health, vital records and statistics).
I think they may do it in Florida, since I found info about it on the Nemours site (big Orlando children's hospital). It is basically a numerical measure of newborn health. Developed by a doctor, Virginia Apgar, the baby gets score based on 5 criteria.

Appearance (skin color)
Pulse (heart rate)
Grimace response (reflexes)
Activity (muscle tone)
Respiration (breathing rate and effort)

0 to 2 in each category, max 10, 7 or better is considered a healthy baby!

Probably more info than anyone wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:45 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

We had a variety of leftovers...chicken, mashed potatoes, squash, salad and chicken quesadilla. I had red he had vitamin water. We can't face the news from USA so we talked about this and that :wink: I think I will have a scoop of coffee ice dream for dessert. Ardy, great that the MN grands are with you tonight. Makes me smile!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:51 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Cheers to the new baby! Opened with a St Pauli Girl, after I kissed the label..., now having a Lite. Had potato salad and a nuked jalapeƱo cheddar pork sausage on rye with mustard. Shortly I will have supper, two pieces of spanakopita, and some diced smoked & garlic tomato.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:14 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Congrats Nana Banana!