All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:12 am 
Junior

CGO wrote:
My husband LOVES banana pudding, so does my daughter. They order it out at BBQ joints all the time.
I don't love creamy desserts for some reason, maybe a texture issue, but as much as I love food and almost all desserts, I am immune to the charms of banana pudding. My brother dropped some off the other day that had a cool twist, instead of the traditional 'Nilla Wafers it had those peanut butter cookies you get when you give blood.....Nutter Butters. Ken and Lilly said it was really good.

See, that's right up my alley! For years, when the FDA was transitioning from the food "pyramid" to the food "plate," I lobbied my congressman to pressure them into including a "side plate" made up of peanut butter & banana, charcoal-grilled burgers, IPA, and Bourbon as their own food groups. I failed miserably and went broke. Had to fire my baseball lobbyist and abandon my hopes of outlawing the designated hitter.