All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Dumb things.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:23 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Several times a day I do dumb things how about you?

My dumb thing today so far was I accidentally brushed my teeth with cortisone cream instead of toothpaste it was disgusting.

Post subject: Re: Dumb things.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:34 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Yesterday I told my wife she was wrong. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Tom.... :shock: Froggy :lol: my list is looooong...I will try and think of one of the best! :wink:

Louis Tomlinson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:32 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

We were just talking about this this AM. George left the gas on on the stove top as we spoke about doing dumb things.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:31 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

arubalova wrote:
We were just talking about this this AM. George left the gas on on the stove top as we spoke about doing dumb things.

I’m famous for leaving the oven on. I always use toothpaste and I don’t have a wife. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:17 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Pat7 wrote:
arubalova wrote:

I’m famous for leaving the oven on. I always use toothpaste and I don’t have a wife. :lol:

What's worse is that he moved the frying pan to the back burner and I reached to get it to wash it and noticed it felt warm, but didn't realize the burner was on :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:37 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

I just knew I could back up and around Ian's car parked right behind mine.....using the back up camera I watched as I slowly hit my son's car in my own driveway :( :( I did not tell Ken for a few weeks, I had the Honda guys tape the light in my bumper back in there until I could tell Ken :lol: :lol: Thought it was only $150.....found out when I went to get it fixed I also messed up the under bumper??? whatever that is and it will be more like $700....this was Ken's face :evil: :evil:
So dumb!!!!! Backed my new Honda Pilot into my old Honda Pilot :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:17 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Tom! :lol:

This morning I spray painted a metal caddy container that I bought yesterday.
Wanted to use it for the utensils for the bridal shower. So...I painted some of it pink yesterday.
This morning, I taped up the pink and sprayed the rest white. When I went to take the tape off of
the pink paint, some of the paint came up. I knew I could fix it so I kept going.
Next, I printed the word utensils in vinyl from my cricut. (And I did this without swearing once,
so that's an improvement for me.) I applied the vinyl word to the freshly painted (it had been about
4 hours) metal piece and yup. The entire piece got wrecked when I applied the vinyl word.

Needlesstosay, this metal caddy is now out by the curb. Going with the recyclables to the dump today. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:40 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Day is still young but today I said good morning Joe to David... it’s an everyday thing to say good morning to him, no idea where the Joe came from.

At least it wasn’t HEMORRHOID cream Tom :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:46 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

kathy&jim wrote:
Day is still young but today I said good morning Joe to David... it’s an everyday thing to say good morning to him, no idea where the Joe came from.

At least it wasn’t HEMORRHOID cream Tom :wink:

I think Wanda did that once. She still has good stories. Here's one from Facebook:

Note to self: Pay attention. Bob was laying in bed complaining his lower neck hurt. I went over to his side of bed with some roll on pain reliever, and told him to roll over on stomach . He got half way there and got tangled up in the sheets, blankets and his shirt. As I started getting him untangled I noticed his face looked strange, stretching out like a fish. That's when I noticed I had a hold of the hose on his CPAP machine, which was still attached to his face. I couldn't stop laughing enough to let go immediately. His lips were making fishy noises.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:30 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

you guys seriously just jinxed me. water was slow going down bathroom sink so I took the stopper apart. it was gunked up so i turned the faucet on and started cleaning it. felt water at my feet. never occurred to me that the plug at the back of the pipe i unscrewed to get the rod out of the stopper would be wide open for the water to just run out........stopper cleaned, water draining good and floor clean now too :roll:

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 12:29 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

I remember once last year I apologized to Elaine that I had been wrong. I felt so dumb, because as it turned out, I was actually right!

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 5:40 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Cap'n Tom wrote:
I remember once last year I apologized to Elaine that I had been wrong. I felt so dumb, because as it turned out, I was actually right!

A wise husband admits when he’s wrong and shuts up when he’s right.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:06 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

CGO wrote:
I just knew I could back up and around Ian's car parked right behind mine.....using the back up camera I watched as I slowly hit my son's car in my own driveway :( :( I did not tell Ken for a few weeks, I had the Honda guys tape the light in my bumper back in there until I could tell Ken :lol: :lol: Thought it was only $150.....found out when I went to get it fixed I also messed up the under bumper??? whatever that is and it will be more like $700....this was Ken's face :evil: :evil:
So dumb!!!!! Backed my new Honda Pilot into my old Honda Pilot :shock:

Years ago, Mario did something very similar. It involved our motorhome and our oldest sons car. It was not pretty.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:19 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Opened garage door and heard a screech, which I thought was a passing vehicle. Actually, it was a bolt on garage door scraping back up the rear bumper. It scraped going down , but I already was in the house while the door was in transit, so I didn't hear it. If we didn't have hurricane reinforced garage doors, it would not have happened
(aside from not pulling car in far enough). Cost $550 cash at body shop cuz I didn't want to claim on insurance.