The Aruba Forums
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here



CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:07 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 4908
Location: The Netherlands
cynthia wrote:
I must say, this Super Bowl sucks. Really, really boring. I need some action!!!


Told you so..., :wink:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:08 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:52 pm
Posts: 1204
Location: Wrentham, MA
arubalova wrote:
Maryanne wrote:
Adam Levine and Maroon 5. And the Rap guys......I'm loving it!! Nobody wanted to perform cause of the controversy. I am old and love rap music.......



Isn’t it a shame that there’s so much controversy. :(

I still don't understand what all the controversy is abo6.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:08 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:52 pm
Posts: 1204
Location: Wrentham, MA
arubalova wrote:
Maryanne wrote:
Adam Levine and Maroon 5. And the Rap guys......I'm loving it!! Nobody wanted to perform cause of the controversy. I am old and love rap music.......



Isn’t it a shame that there’s so much controversy. :(

I still don't understand what all the controversy is abo6.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:37 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:22 am
Posts: 22952
dutchdushi wrote:
cynthia wrote:
I must say, this Super Bowl sucks. Really, really boring. I need some action!!!


Told you so..., :wink:



Sorry it sucked for you. It was a great game for those of us who are fans. My team won - I'm happy quite happy this morning. :D

_________________
Linda


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:05 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:47 am
Posts: 9947
MuyLinda23 wrote:
dutchdushi wrote:
cynthia wrote:
I must say, this Super Bowl sucks. Really, really boring. I need some action!!!


Told you so..., :wink:



Sorry it sucked for you. It was a great game for those of us who are fans. My team won - I'm happy quite happy this morning. :D


Ditto.....6 wins now all with the same coach and same quarterback...don't have to like them but can't deny that incredible achievement too.

_________________
Jo-Ann


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:06 am 
Online
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:36 pm
Posts: 9781
Location: Bayville NJ
i was only interested for my football pools and adam levine of course. I had 7-7 in one and pats 3 and rams 6 in the other. i needed that rams field goal at the end :twisted:

_________________
Linda

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:24 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 am
Posts: 14945
Location: Massachusetts
lindaspooky wrote:
i was only interested for my football pools and adam levine of course. I had 7-7 in one and pats 3 and rams 6 in the other. i needed that rams field goal at the end :twisted:


We needed it too - would’ve won $250.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:26 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:05 pm
Posts: 24102
Location: New Hampshire/Aruba
Perhaps all the higher scoring games lately made us forget the fine points of the game....developing a defensive plan to shut down the explosiveness of the other team's offense was crucial for these two teams. Rams clearly pulled Brady off his routine and The Pats rattled the other QB and some key players. A different game for sure but lots to admire about both game plans. :D

_________________
"Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain!"

Louis Tomlinson


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 am
Posts: 6814
Location: Connecticut / Aruba Surf Club
ann wrote:
Perhaps all the higher scoring games lately made us forget the fine points of the game....developing a defensive plan to shut down the explosiveness of the other team's offense was crucial for these two teams. Rams clearly pulled Brady off his routine and The Pats rattled the other QB and some key players. A different game for sure but lots to admire about both game plans. :D



I agree. Well said!. :D

_________________
AUA #32 May '19
Boston/Baby Boy Reale Sept '19
AUA #33 Nov '19


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:31 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:52 pm
Posts: 1204
Location: Wrentham, MA
donnapCT wrote:
ann wrote:
Perhaps all the higher scoring games lately made us forget the fine points of the game....developing a defensive plan to shut down the explosiveness of the other team's offense was crucial for these two teams. Rams clearly pulled Brady off his routine and The Pats rattled the other QB and some key players. A different game for sure but lots to admire about both game plans. :D



I agree. Well said!. :D


Ditto. That was a good chess match


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:54 pm 
Offline
Prolific Very Helpful

Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:05 pm
Posts: 813
Location: HAMILTON, ONT, CANADA
patsfan wrote:
MuyLinda23 wrote:
dutchdushi wrote:
cynthia wrote:
I must say, this Super Bowl sucks. Really, really boring. I need some action!!!


Told you so..., :wink:



Sorry it sucked for you. It was a great game for those of us who are fans. My team won - I'm happy quite happy this morning. :D


Ditto.....6 wins now all with the same coach and same quarterback...don't have to like them but can't deny that incredible achievement too.


I AM A FAN of football. But I didn't have a dog in the fight, as far as who was playing. I was only interested in an action packed game. I acknowledge that this was a good game as far as defensive skills go. But I like offensive games with lots of action. That's just MY preference. FOR ME this game sucked. For other people, probably not. And if I don't have a favourite team, then that's even better. I get to cheer for both teams. There was just nothing for me to cheer for. Don't be sorry for me; there will be lots of football games to come.
I must say, this is kinda ironic; I use to play football in highschool; defense. I LOVED to tackle! What a high that was.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:22 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:22 am
Posts: 22952
ann wrote:
Perhaps all the higher scoring games lately made us forget the fine points of the game....developing a defensive plan to shut down the explosiveness of the other team's offense was crucial for these two teams. Rams clearly pulled Brady off his routine and The Pats rattled the other QB and some key players. A different game for sure but lots to admire about both game plans. :D



All good points, Ann.

_________________
Linda


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lindaspooky and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group