Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Re: Monday wake up
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:25 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

DonnaLee wrote:
Good Morning all. Hugs to Ingrid and Mary. Pat, I feel your pain. I wasn't letting it get to me, as it was just a head cold, but I can feel it moving into my chest now w/ a deeper yucky cough.

I need to do more "freezer cooking" prep today for my niece/nephew and going to MS bball game for our friends' daughter... the star of the team. Work in between..... oh yeah, I guess it's about time I tell you what I'm doing now.... soon.....

Have a good one.

Spill it, Donna! :lol:

Good afternoon all. Been busy de-Christmasing the house yesterday and this morning. The tree is still up but everything else is packed and put away.

Thinking of you today, Ingrid...

Sorry for the bumpy start to 2019 for you and Mike, Mary. How does a company forget to tell an employee about a change in insurance???!!!

If you're looking for something to binge watch, I definitely recommend "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel". So good! Almost done with Season 2, which is equally as good as Season 1.

Have a good one friends!

Post subject: Re: Monday wake up
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:33 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good afternoon. We both had fasting blood work this morning... but an issue with the lab request... got that handled, got stuck in the arm, went to breakfast/lunch at Cracker Barrel, then did Walmart and lastly City Hall to pay water bill. Coming into our subdivision had to go around the long way because of police activity... between what we saw coming in and going out maybe 10-12 vehicles. Supposedly on a street over thru a field a male had abandoned a stolen car - came running thru the field and was trying to break into a house - all this about 3-4 house down the hill from us. Very unusual for our area. I had nothing on my security cameras - so didn't get close to our house. Don't know if he was caught. Better not, I have a trained Attack Wife.