Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Re: Thursday Morning
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:19 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Pat7 wrote:
DonnaLee wrote:
Good Morning all.

I finished decorating the inside of "the rental" yesterday. The house is so different than ours, but I'm trying to make the most of it. Maybe Mike and I will tackle the outside this afternoon when it warms up some.

Karen, how old is Buddy now? Memo (Mee-moe), our toy poodle who we rescued from Mom/Dad 8 years ago, shortly after Mom/Dad rescued him is roughly 13. We're noticing hearing/sight issues too. He still jumps on and off the bed.

Pat, have fun back at work. Gosh, you must get a lot of PTO, or do you work some while you're gone on these extended trips? Regardless, great to get away!

Have a wonderful day, everyone.

P.S. Judi, I got to the first picture, and turned back. I didn't even scroll past quickly to comment at the end. :lol: So - Here's to hoping Dick heals quickly.

Donna, I technically get five weeks. We were closed Thanksgiving and the day after which saved me two days. I usually don’t mark one day each trip because I do monitor stuff during the trip and like yesterday ended up working about three hours when I got home. I work remotely 2 sometimes 3 days a week. My goal is to do it full time within the few years and maybe winter in Florida. :wink: My boss is great and very accommodating but misses me when gone. I hear it from others. :lol:

Nice. Looks like quite a few of us are considering options in FL.