It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:23 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

It's my hope that we are forgiving...Take this as a first step...We are human....what that means is that we are " with fault "...Then just be open to life and what it gives you...In my life time...My cross roads have lent me different paths...and in those paths...I have met some wonderful humans, and some not so wonderful humans...but those lessons have made me who I am....

Life is about " living "...So If your reading this...Maybe you are alone, maybe your spouse has passed on, and just maybe you need that extra push....Please live your life....Go out and mix in what is called life...Tell your cat...You will be back later :lol:

From Big Papa...Only when I can feel you...Can I touch you...You will never know the true you until you are touched...Go out....Go to the movies, opera, supermarket...Say Hi...The only way I have been touched, is when I touched some one first.

This is not for me, but for those of you that are searching...and please let me tell you, you will find that..." that is the meaning of your life "....Not my life...but the life you deserve....We all walk different paths, but in those paths we all find what we need...and if we connect...then this world will be a better place.
I can tell you ...That thinking of Xcraft has made me very melancholy...It was a time when a Man was a Man, and his Women was ( well...A Princess )....Like me...His world revolved around his wife...I sun rose and lowered around her...So...To make this mush sound half what is is...I want the " lurkers to respond "
Yea...YOU...The one that reads this, and says " yes " that is me.

Trust me...The only really pain comes from " not knowing you true protential "...If you took this to heart, please let me know....Other wise...I'm just talking to Karen :mrgreen:
I really do love you sweetheart :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:13 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

:lol: :lol: :lol: Laugh out friggin' loud at the end :lol:

Buddy does not agree with you :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:00 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

:lol: :lol: yea...i know...I hoped you would like that.
as a side not...you really do deserve( other than 4 paws ) someone special in your life...I wait to hear about " that guy "...we have heard enough about the X guy :mrgreen:
All funny aside...Your one special kinda of gal..and you deserve a special kinda guy...We in the Swamp have you in our heart...and if that is meant to be....Well...We need to be the first to know :)..In fact...We need to be the first to know :lol:
I look forward to the day...That I can again give you a "my big hug " .

I hope I didn't surprise you with this, but YOU...My dear are most eligible bachelorette. :lol: :lol: :lol: