It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:50 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

We had LO's...leftovers or done_overs. Lasagna...made earlier this week. With a mixed salad and some banana cream pudding (extra banana and whipped cream).
Our 85+ neighbor joined us (What an appetite!). She would be in a nursing home...except for my DW who takes her to doctors and grocery shopping; she no longer drives.

Be well, whatever your sipping. I started watching the original Equalizer movie with Denzel. I know EQ-2 is currently showing. Wanted to see 1 before 2. I'm old enough to remember the original Equalizer TV series.

Bonsoir à tous!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:17 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

arubalova wrote:
I say do what makes you happy.

A happy wife is a happy life. I will now keep my shirt on. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:15 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Eh, Tom. Hey, that almost looks like my lawnboy, Laura; now I have only seen his arms under his muscle shirt but that is what I 'imagine' is going on :wink: :lol: 'Mine' is clean shaven, slight stuble, dark hair, no visible tatoos, scar (by now :wink: ) on his left hand, index finger, wears work boots, yeah, I could probably pick him out in a line up :mrgreen:

That's funny Tom. Where I drive Buddy to the shaded trail lake, it's in an upscale neighbourhood, appears everyone has lawn service, don't see too much activity street side, except hired help....except yesterday, there was quite a large man, shirtless, long pants, sweating like a banshee...out pulling some some weeds with a long-handled gadget. He looked out of place :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:41 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

karen1 wrote:
Eh, Tom. Hey, that almost looks like my lawnboy, Laura; now I have only seen his arms under his muscle shirt but that is what I 'imagine' is going on :wink: :lol: 'Mine' is clean shaven, slight stuble, dark hair, no visible tatoos, scar (by now :wink: ) on his left hand, index finger, wears work boots, yeah, I could probably pick him out in a line up :mrgreen:

That's funny Tom. Where I drive Buddy to the shaded trail lake, it's in an upscale neighbourhood, appears everyone has lawn service, don't see too much activity street side, except hired help....except yesterday, there was quite a large man, shirtless, long pants, sweating like a banshee...out pulling some some weeds with a long-handled gadget. He looked out of place :lol:

Will your lawn boy do work out of the area? :lol: Andy was out today on his riding mower doing his weeds with no shirt on. He lives across the street and bought the house next to us which he tore down. As far as I know he has no plans to build. He didn't put any seed down, so it's mostly weeds growing. He rides the mower back and forth rocks, sticks, etc. are getting chopped up and thrown about. I stay in the house when he's mowing.

RIP SJ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:54 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

I'll ask Laura, college graduate with only contract work so far :wink: . So did he buy the lot to have a view, you guys are canal side, so he would be across the street?