Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Re: Good Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:52 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

MuyLinda23 wrote:
CGO wrote:
Good Morning!
Should be working a full day today on my new project. I went over it with the Data administrator yesterday and he and I will work through reconciling a month today to see how it goes and if I am picking up on this system.
Kids are with Nana in Florida. We had a great night out with friends last night at a German Bier Garten, right up Ken's alley. I was the DD, I know at least the other husband is moving slowly this morning. Heading to SC for the family 4th of July picnic, the kids are sad to miss it, but having fun with Nana. Ken will shoot (pics) the Peachtree Road Race tomorrow morning for the local ABC station.
Ingrid, I hope Evert is feeling much better soon!
Karen, good luck with the fridge shopping.
ML, I hope you feel much better too!
Maryanne....I don't even know what to say about the babysitting.....wow! I can't imagine! Praying that gets resolved.
Thoughts and prayers for those in need.

Carolina, our GA (twin) nephews and our niece have run in this event for years (along with their friends), and my nephews are typically in some costume right at the front of the start. They are 6'4", thin, and usually hard to miss. Will Ken post photos? It would be so awesome if he captured them doing what they love. 8)

He will be now. :wink: :lol:

Post subject: Re: Good Tuesday morning
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:42 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

MuyLinda23 wrote:
CGO wrote:
Good Morning!
Should be working a full day today on my new project. I went over it with the Data administrator yesterday and he and I will work through reconciling a month today to see how it goes and if I am picking up on this system.
Kids are with Nana in Florida. We had a great night out with friends last night at a German Bier Garten, right up Ken's alley. I was the DD, I know at least the other husband is moving slowly this morning. Heading to SC for the family 4th of July picnic, the kids are sad to miss it, but having fun with Nana. Ken will shoot (pics) the Peachtree Road Race tomorrow morning for the local ABC station.
Ingrid, I hope Evert is feeling much better soon!
Karen, good luck with the fridge shopping.
ML, I hope you feel much better too!
Maryanne....I don't even know what to say about the babysitting.....wow! I can't imagine! Praying that gets resolved.
Thoughts and prayers for those in need.

Carolina, our GA (twin) nephews and our niece have run in this event for years (along with their friends), and my nephews are typically in some costume right at the front of the start. They are 6'4", thin, and usually hard to miss. Will Ken post photos? It would be so awesome if he captured them doing what they love. 8)

I will tell Ken to look for them! By any chance do you know what they are wearing this year as their costume? That is definitely who gets in the "money shots" the kookier you are dressed, the more likely you end up on the news/webpage.