The Aruba Forums
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here



CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Monday Morning
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:28 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 am
Posts: 11657
Location: NW Ohio
Hoping Buddy's all good and the wight loss is an anomaly. Cully says hi and offers to share some of her weight as she's added a few pounds since she can't run around the homestead anymore!

_________________
It takes all kinds of kinds.

Your life is your story. Write well. Edit often.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday Morning
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 am
Posts: 14028
Location: Massachusetts
shaggyjohn wrote:
Hoping Buddy's all good and the wight loss is an anomaly. Cully says hi and offers to share some of her weight as she's added a few pounds since she can't run around the homestead anymore!


Nothing at all to do with her nightly dessert. :mrgreen: :lol:

Hope Buddy is ok. Prayers for Ian’s friend. :(

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday Morning
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 am
Posts: 11657
Location: NW Ohio
Pat7 wrote:
shaggyjohn wrote:
Hoping Buddy's all good and the wight loss is an anomaly. Cully says hi and offers to share some of her weight as she's added a few pounds since she can't run around the homestead anymore!


Nothing at all to do with her nightly dessert. :mrgreen: :lol:

Hope Buddy is ok. Prayers for Ian’s friend. :(

It may have to do with the snack....one cookie shouldn't break the bank tho. :wink:

_________________
It takes all kinds of kinds.

Your life is your story. Write well. Edit often.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday Morning
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:22 am
Posts: 22369
shaggyjohn wrote:
Pat7 wrote:
shaggyjohn wrote:
Hoping Buddy's all good and the wight loss is an anomaly. Cully says hi and offers to share some of her weight as she's added a few pounds since she can't run around the homestead anymore!


Nothing at all to do with her nightly dessert. :mrgreen: :lol:

Hope Buddy is ok. Prayers for Ian’s friend. :(

It may have to do with the snack....one cookie shouldn't break the bank tho.
:wink:



That's what I say - but then I step on the scale at WW and I'm like "what the what??!!" :lol:

_________________
Linda


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group