The Aruba Forums
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 5:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here



CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:07 pm
Posts: 17294
Location: Connecticut
Good late morning all


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:34 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:05 pm
Posts: 22573
Location: New Hampshire/Aruba
germa3 wrote:
Quote:
DonnaLee

Joe, you'll be there when we are there. Rabbit too (Christine from Boston area). I doubt Mike and I will go to the BB HH on Monday, as it's our arrival day (and we leave the following Sunday), but maybe we can say hi over a HH drink in the high rise area. We'll be at the Holiday Inn and Rabbit will be at Surf Club - so all super close to each other.


let me know; i'll join

dars, first time this year i've ever watched american idol; gabby is incredibly talented


Let me know also!! (we only go to HH at Amsterdam when someone says they will be there...mostly during 'winter months'. :wink: ) Geeze Judi...we sure are bold to invite ourselves along :lol:

_________________
"There are two things you can control in life: effort and attitude"

Coach Brian Stone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:42 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:37 pm
Posts: 28307
Location: Upstate NY
Good Morning!

Beautiful day, temps in the 70's, blue sky big white clouds.
I need new eye glasses, so hard to pick out. Hoping to go look today.
Hope your thumb/hand pain goes away soon Karen.
Feel better soon Shags.
Have fun tonight Arub* Monkeys~

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:10 am
Posts: 4210
Location: aruba
Quote:
ann

Let me know also!! (we only go to HH at Amsterdam when someone says they will be there...mostly during 'winter months'. :wink: ) Geeze Judi...we sure are bold to invite ourselves along :lol:


Well that’s what’s awesome about monkeys; they don’t give a crap that you invited yourself. :lol:

_________________
Judi

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm
Posts: 18106
I'll live, tendonitis.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:51 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:50 am
Posts: 6885
Location: Mass.
karen1 wrote:
I'll live, tendonitis.

Hope it passes quickly.

_________________
tom & karen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:03 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm
Posts: 18106
confused1 wrote:
karen1 wrote:
I'll live, tendonitis.

Hope it passes quickly.


Me too, I'm doing better tonight, thanks. I panicked when I couldn't use my hand; keeping 3 households going I guess is more than I can handle; I did nothing this afternoon but ice and elevate and bask in the sun 8) . Hopefully I can get the groceries, change the bandage, etc., etc., without Mom knowing tomorrow. :wink: Don't sh*t on me, you would do it too :wink: I did tell BD I can't help him for a few days :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:18 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 am
Posts: 11585
Location: NW Ohio
Can I stand here and tap my foot and shake my finger? You've said before that your yard is too steep for you to mow, so stop it! He[[s bells, girl! I'll come over there and mow for ya!

Now don't do that no mo!

_________________
It takes all kinds of kinds.

Your life is your story. Write well. Edit often.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:26 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm
Posts: 18106
shaggyjohn wrote:
Can I stand here and tap my foot and shake my finger? You've said before that your yard is too steep for you to mow, so stop it! He[[s bells, girl! I'll come over there and mow for ya!

Now don't do that no mo!


No need to do that. I do not intend to mow the hill ever again in my life. I'm on full lawn boy search mode :wink: I want to save myself for golf and paddling and the fun things in life.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 am
Posts: 11585
Location: NW Ohio
karen1 wrote:
shaggyjohn wrote:
Can I stand here and tap my foot and shake my finger? You've said before that your yard is too steep for you to mow, so stop it! He[[s bells, girl! I'll come over there and mow for ya!

Now don't do that no mo!


No need to do that. I do not intend to mow the hill ever again in my life. I'm on full lawn boy search mode :wink: I want to save myself for golf and paddling and the fun things in life.

Ok, finger wagging has stopped. :D Hope you fing some one quickly!

_________________
It takes all kinds of kinds.

Your life is your story. Write well. Edit often.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:16 am
Posts: 14157
Location: Georgia
germa3 wrote:
Quote:
ann

Let me know also!! (we only go to HH at Amsterdam when someone says they will be there...mostly during 'winter months'. :wink: ) Geeze Judi...we sure are bold to invite ourselves along :lol:


Well that’s what’s awesome about monkeys; they don’t give a crap that you invited yourself. :lol:


It's all good. I'll check w/ Christine to see if we had a day in mind. I'm thinking it was Tues-Thurs (5/29-31), but don't recall.

_________________
Donna

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:24 pm
Posts: 5235
Location: New England
Karen.....ouch.
Hope you find a lawn boy soon. Any neighborhood kids you could hire?

_________________
M&M

#17 to Aruba October/November 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Monday morning
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:40 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm
Posts: 18106
MLL66 wrote:
Karen.....ouch.
Hope you find a lawn boy soon. Any neighborhood kids you could hire?


no kids in the 'hood, I'm meeting a stranger off kijji here next week, everyone happy, Im not, I hate this. of course if you ask my mother she'll tell you he came highly recommended. :lol: My previous mower was a neighbour but he up and died and BD did it sometimes when it got too long for me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group