The Aruba Forums
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here



CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ann
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:50 am
Posts: 6885
Location: Mass.
Ann, while you are here what do you miss the most of not being there and vice versa?

_________________
tom & karen


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:19 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm
Posts: 18106
Sunday papers :wink:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:49 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 am
Posts: 13960
Location: Massachusetts
Real hot dog rolls. :wink:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:01 am 
Offline
Prolific

Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:52 pm
Posts: 286
Location: Wrentham, MA
Pat7 wrote:
Real hot dog rolls. :wink:


Ditto


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:14 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 am
Posts: 5980
Location: Connecticut / Aruba Surf Club
In Ar*ba - mom/family & T.J. Maxx :wink:

In NH - Sunday brunch, mass & casino :wink:

_________________
Oahu Aug/Sept '18
AUA #31 Nov '18


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:54 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:05 pm
Posts: 22573
Location: New Hampshire/Aruba
OMG!!! You all know me so well!!! :oops: :D :D

_________________
"There are two things you can control in life: effort and attitude"

Coach Brian Stone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:04 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:16 am
Posts: 14157
Location: Georgia
donnapCT wrote:
In Ar*ba - mom/family & T.J. Maxx :wink:

In NH - Sunday brunch, mass & casino :wink:


Yup, that's what I was going to say (and newspapers when in Arooba).

_________________
Donna

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:25 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 3919
Location: The Netherlands
DonnaLee wrote:
donnapCT wrote:
In Ar*ba - mom/family & T.J. Maxx :wink:

In NH - Sunday brunch, mass & casino :wink:


Yup, that's what I was going to say (and newspapers when in Arooba).


And Glenn while in NH. Oh, and us visiting monkeys!

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:28 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:47 pm
Posts: 5517
Location: Ormond Beach, FL
Ann, I so admire your fortitude in going back and forth.
At this point, the only thing I envy is the miles in your frequent flier account.
Be well and happy, mi amiga.
See you in September! We're coming after an absence in 2017.

_________________
Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. --- Grandma Moses


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:49 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2003 1:20 pm
Posts: 29972
Location: MA
Great that you are going back JohnT!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:52 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:05 pm
Posts: 22573
Location: New Hampshire/Aruba
Fun question Tom! The responses are right on! All of them! :D I will add one more....no way anyone would know this.....but when in Ar*ba I do miss my in sink garbage disposal....love the convenience when I return to NH (I know...dumb huh :wink: ). Looking forward to seeing you in September John and Sandy :D

_________________
"There are two things you can control in life: effort and attitude"

Coach Brian Stone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:30 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm
Posts: 18106
ann wrote:
Fun question Tom! The responses are right on! All of them! :D I will add one more....no way anyone would know this.....but when in Ar*ba I do miss my in sink garbage disposal....love the convenience when I return to NH (I know...dumb huh :wink: ). Looking forward to seeing you in September John and Sandy :D


I have one at LCB, I'll invite you over with your bag of 'goodies' :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:33 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:05 pm
Posts: 22573
Location: New Hampshire/Aruba
karen1 wrote:
ann wrote:
Fun question Tom! The responses are right on! All of them! :D I will add one more....no way anyone would know this.....but when in Ar*ba I do miss my in sink garbage disposal....love the convenience when I return to NH (I know...dumb huh :wink: ). Looking forward to seeing you in September John and Sandy :D


I have one at LCB, I'll invite you over with your bag of 'goodies' :lol:


Interesting! I figured with septic holding tanks no one had them in Ar*ba. Hmmm now I'm thinking....! :wink:

_________________
"There are two things you can control in life: effort and attitude"

Coach Brian Stone


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:24 pm
Posts: 5235
Location: New England
ann wrote:
karen1 wrote:
ann wrote:
Fun question Tom! The responses are right on! All of them! :D I will add one more....no way anyone would know this.....but when in Ar*ba I do miss my in sink garbage disposal....love the convenience when I return to NH (I know...dumb huh :wink: ). Looking forward to seeing you in September John and Sandy :D


I have one at LCB, I'll invite you over with your bag of 'goodies' :lol:


Interesting! I figured with septic holding tanks no one had them in Ar*ba. Hmmm now I'm thinking....! :wink:


I don't have one at home for that reason....septic tank.

_________________
M&M

#17 to Aruba October/November 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ann
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:37 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:48 am
Posts: 5980
Location: Connecticut / Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Surf Club have them in master side units. I had a septic tank and had a 1hp one in my home since the late 80's.

_________________
Oahu Aug/Sept '18
AUA #31 Nov '18


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group