Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Re: Monday Morning
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:06 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

lindaspooky wrote:
morning, dreary here too, warm but its supposed to get colder.

this starts week 2 of the girls in the office working from home 2 days a week. so far its more work for me, all computer related of course. most calls start with can you come into my computer? last weeks OMG moment....she calls from the office with i don't know why i came in today, computer wont turn on I wont get anything done i should have just worked from home. those of you who know my stories will know what my first question was. and yes it was plugged in.....what's it plugged in to, a power strip, is everything on the power strip not working. everything is out. is the power strip on.......nope :roll: .

can't wait to see what this week brings

happy monday!

Oh my Linda!! Unfortunately you can't fix stupid :wink: :lol:

(Lucille Ball)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:43 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Linda Spooky! :shock: Question though - can you explain your job. So much of the time your inner-office job seems like IT help desk, but I often hear you talk more like you are sales/marketing. I know it's marine/boat related, right?

Good Morning. Mike is sort of in town this week, just has to go to TN for an over-nighter to see a new company they bought and evaluate their IT situation.

Matthew finally got the window on the 'POS' fixed, so he's now allowed to begin driving his car again. Tough lesson for the boy!

Busy week w/ helping Mom more, a couple of church meetings, and a championship bball game for a family friend-kid.

Have a good one! Oh, I hope Carolina survived the ski trip!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:04 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning, had a little unexpected white stuff from the sky overnight but the roads were clear. Going to be above freezing later so it will all melt away.
In my main office today, will head to mum's for lunch.

Oh boy Linda, like Ann said you can't fix stupid! :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:16 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning everyone.

Trip #16 to our favorite island.
October/November 2017

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:18 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning

Thoughts and prayers are with those in need.

AUA #30 May '18
AUA #31 Nov '18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:44 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good~Morning!
A little white stuff over night.....sun is out nicely....it's melting already! 40's & 50's this week......YESSSS!!
Shopping today and to our veterinarians for food supplies & treats. Romeo is now getting treats along side his sisters......he loves them!
Have a nice Monday and be safe out there.
36 days till SPRING!!! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:54 am 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning!!! Lots of clouds remaining this morning but the rain has stopped and temps are in the mid 40'sF!!! I'm suffering from winter olympics overload. I've got the DVR set to record just about everything and am struggling to keep up. Lots of the broadcasts include recaps of prior events so I have been able to fast forward through many hours of recordings. I don't know how anyone could watch the olympics live. I'll take a break from TV and get outside for a walk after lunch.
Have a great Monday everyone!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:17 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning!
Exhausted and a bit sore this morning. Got Ian off to school. Lilly is still home sick, fever and now turning to maybe some tummy issues. Yuck! The bus for the church ski trip broke so we all have to divide into cars. I drove 8 of us loaded down in my 15 year old Honda Pilot to Boone, NC for the weekend. Got educated on rap music by a bunch of white kids :lol: :lol: :lol: Thought I was really "cool" apparently I am not cool at all. I did get to ski, but had no idea I would be teaching kids who have never been on skis how to ski. Had one girl in tears before she even started. It was mind numbing. I did get a few runs in but honestly, the conditions were slushy, foggy and raining, so it was terrible on the newbies. I only had 1 wipeout but it was spectacular, airborne and thanking God they made me wear a helmet. I am a bit sore after that, but surprised at how well I skied considering that last time I went to Colorado was before Lilly was born :shock: A great group of kids, I was actually really impressed with them. They are very tight knit and just love being with each other. Great to see. I hope Ian gets to go on this trip next year (maybe without me! :lol: ) Taking it easy today. My neck, back and shoulder are very sore.
Wishing everyone a great day.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:36 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

CGO wrote:
Good Morning!
Exhausted and a bit sore this morning. Got Ian off to school. Lilly is still home sick, fever and now turning to maybe some tummy issues. Yuck! The bus for the church ski trip broke so we all have to divide into cars. I drove 8 of us loaded down in my 15 year old Honda Pilot to Boone, NC for the weekend. Got educated on rap music by a bunch of white kids :lol: :lol: :lol: Thought I was really "cool" apparently I am not cool at all. I did get to ski, but had no idea I would be teaching kids who have never been on skis how to ski. Had one girl in tears before she even started. It was mind numbing. I did get a few runs in but honestly, the conditions were slushy, foggy and raining, so it was terrible on the newbies. I only had 1 wipeout but it was spectacular, airborne and thanking God they made me wear a helmet. I am a bit sore after that, but surprised at how well I skied considering that last time I went to Colorado was before Lilly was born :shock: A great group of kids, I was actually really impressed with them. They are very tight knit and just love being with each other. Great to see. I hope Ian gets to go on this trip next year (maybe without me! :lol: ) Taking it easy today. My neck, back and shoulder are very sore.
Wishing everyone a great day.

'Sounds like a success! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:44 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good morning! Off to see my "friend" the dentist this afternoon...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:52 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Carolina ...heal quickly but sounds like a great trip :D

Tom....hope all goes well at the dentist!

(Lucille Ball)

Last edited by ann on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:09 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning!

29 degrees and sn*wing, very lightly but still out there.
Shampooing living room carpet, but do not believe it will do any good. Red wine was spilled, a full glass (not by me). Followed youtube videos, nothing is working. The spill is not in the middle of the room so that is good, still bugs the he$$ out of me. If I could move the furniture around in there that would help. With 2 door openings, windows and fireplace I have no options,
but to get a new carpet which will not be happening right now.

Have nice day All~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:33 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

ardy. wrote:
Good Morning!

29 degrees and sn*wing, very lightly but still out there.
Shampooing living room carpet, but do not believe it will do any good. Red wine was spilled, a full glass (not by me). Followed youtube videos, nothing is working. The spill is not in the middle of the room so that is good, still bugs the he$$ out of me. If I could move the furniture around in there that would help. With 2 door openings, windows and fireplace I have no options,
but to get a new carpet which will not be happening right now.

Have nice day All~

Could you put a small accent rug over the spot?

(Lucille Ball)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:42 pm 
Senior

Happy Monday. The only thing happy about it is we started packing for vacation yesterday! Another chilly, gray day here today. Enjoy the rest of it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:30 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Happy Lincoln's Birthday!