Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post subject: Re: TGIF January #5
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:34 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Good Morning!
Last weekday to sleep in, kids go back to school on Monday. Decided to surprise my sister with a package of "favorite things" so will go shopping today for that. She has had a rough year with 2 surgeries on her broken wrist, no use of her dominant right hand, issues with her younger still living at home son an needing to get that bird out of her nest, just a lot going on. Her oldest moved to Seattle and did not make it home for Christmas, she just wanted to cancel Christmas, which was so sad for her. They are all getting together week after next for MLKristmas, is what she is calling it. She always gives her employees a gift basket of her "favorite things" at the holidays, so I decided to send her some of my favorite things and a few of hers so she can open on her MLKristmas. I will take Lilly with me to help pick out items. She gave everyone "my pillow" from TV, amazon echo dots, cell phone charging stick, all kinds of stuff....mine will be a much lower budget version, but hopefully as thoughtful :D
Stay warm everyone! So glad Pat got her electricity back. Shaggy, good luck getting to your apts today!
Thoughts and prayers for those in need.

Here is a pic of how my morning started....both my sweet girls got in the bed with me after daddy got out.