It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:37 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Second floor, ocean front, huge balcony overlooking the huge beach, BBQ, hot tub, plenty of chairs, chaises and tables, full kitchen, King bed(room), another king bed(room), and a two-twin bed(room) along with a pull out sofa, 4 TV's, 4 bathrooms, large living room/space, dining room, short walk from unit entry to one flight of stairs down to a short walk to beautiful, huge beach with plenty of palapas for everyone and a huge free form pool. Complete housekeeping every day except Sunday and then it's new towels and trash pick up. Three restaurants and a coffee shop on campus, modern, well equipped exercise room/gym, 3 happy hours daily, free beach/pool towels, free use of kayaks, daily activities for everyone.
Dates: Friday May 31 to Friday June 7, 2019..... that's 2019.
Price $3,000...... or, if three couples go on a vacation together, $1,000 per couple for an awesome beach front vacation lodging.
I'm a well known owner there for 23 years and cannot go in 2019 because of family graduations.... and....we're taking a year off from the Aruba travel grind.

Please PM me for all the details you need. I will respond! I have many photos to share and awe you with.
Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:29 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

I have a verbal commitment for this rental but nothing is final until the rental confirmation is in hand. So, if anyone else has interest and would like to be notified just in case this falls thru please either post in this thread or send me a PM.
Thank you.