The Aruba Forums
It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW GUIDELINES
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:02 pm 
Prolific Very Helpful

Well looks like time to close this thread down. It is starting to devolve into getting Nasty and personal and soon it is going to get political if it hasn't already.

Hawklords

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:06 pm 
Junior

"Soon" it's going to get political and you close with "Black Lives Matter"?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:16 pm 
Prolific Very Helpful

Mohair wrote:

Yeah and it is going to stay there because I am black proud of it and that has been there for a few weeks I don't post often but I Have been here for quite a few years. And as long as my signature is not offensive or insulting I see no problem with it Do you ? 8)

Hawklords

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:24 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Is Ron B ronnieb's alter ego or visa versa.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:02 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

dutchdushi wrote:
ronnieb wrote:
I do not consider a public health official front line material that works from home and her garden and does not wear a mask either for the record, please stop saying your a front line worker.

Wow, I really don’t know what I did to you to deserve this kind of bashing. If you did read my postings you could see that most of the things you are accusing me of are not true, like working from home and my garden or saying I am a frontline worker. It seems you know me better than I know myself.

I have nothing against you Ingrid, just know what your talking about before you post like the 24 states banned.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:15 pm 
Prolific Very Helpful

arubajoey wrote:
Is Ron B ronnieb's alter ego or visa versa.

Could Be clones AJ :lol: 8) .

Hawklords

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:29 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

ronnieb wrote:
dutchdushi wrote:
ronnieb wrote:
I do not consider a public health official front line material that works from home and her garden and does not wear a mask either for the record, please stop saying your a front line worker.

Wow, I really don’t know what I did to you to deserve this kind of bashing. If you did read my postings you could see that most of the things you are accusing me of are not true, like working from home and my garden or saying I am a frontline worker. It seems you know me better than I know myself.

I have nothing against you Ingrid, just know what your talking about before you post like the 24 states banned.

Jeez, one thing that was published on a Dutch language Aruba news site that was misinformation. Actually, the Aruban minister of tourism did first say that this was the case. He changed his mind and the 24 states where no longer banned, but inhabitants from there had to do testing before leaving for Aruba. After I found out I immediately set that straight and made clear that I was very sorry about it. So I need all this flak from this one misinformation. I really don’t know what is your problem. You did make really nasty remarks about me, putting my integrity in doubt, just because of this? Now you say I don’t know at all what I am talking about? Well, just don’t read my posts.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:33 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Ron B wrote:
Mohair wrote:

Yeah and it is going to stay there because I am black proud of it and that has been there for a few weeks I don't post often but I Have been here for quite a few years. And as long as my signature is not offensive or insulting I see no problem with it Do you ? 8)

Well, I do find it offensive. I am not a prejudiced person but when people get beat up for saying all lives matter or white lives matter your signature to me is offensive. People have lost their jobs saying all lives matter. I am just sick and tired of all this black this, white that. They are even saying Jesus was a white supremacist. Just stop.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:41 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens......blah, blah, blah, blah, these are a few of my favourite things. That’s what this board is about our favourite thing...Aruba, eh? :wink:

Remember when this was taken away from us...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:45 pm 
Prolific Very Helpful

froggy wrote:
Ron B wrote:
Mohair wrote:

Well, I do find it offensive. I am not a prejudiced person but when people get beat up for saying all lives matter or white lives matter your signature to me is offensive. People have lost their jobs saying all lives matter. I am just sick and tired of all this black this, white that. They are even saying Jesus was a white supremacist. Just stop.

Well that's your problem if you find it offensive . I personally don't care if you put all lives matters or anything else in your signature. it's your signature. I don't beat people up or fire them if they say that. You deal with those people how you see fit . I always been of the belief don't start nothing won't be nothing. So My signature is going to stay there. and If you don't like it don't respond to any of my post . Like I said I don't post often here anyway so that should give you some sense of comfort but never think I am going to leave this board because you find my signature offensive or hurts your feelings. And that is all I am going to say on the subject. After all this post originally was about New Guidelines for entering Aruba NOT about someones signature so stick to the subject . which I know is Impossible on this board having been here over 20 years. 8)

Hawklords

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:52 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

All I did is call you out on what you wrote. It will stay unless someone finds it offensive.
Back to Aruba. My son needed to have a Covid test done. No problem. Went to have it done and we will have the results in 7 to 10 days. The reason they say is they are doing a ton of work for FL and TX.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:08 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Why can’t we all just get along.

I think some of you owe DD (Ingrid) an apology. She has Aruba’s best interest at heart. The model Aruba is following is and should be based on the Netherlands. As far as I can see she has been right more then Fauci.

It takes a big person to admit they are wrong (something I never am) so ronnieb based on the photo of your feet you fit the big boy category.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:39 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

arubajoey wrote:
Why can’t we all just get along.

I think some of you owe DD (Ingrid) an apology. She has Aruba’s best interest at heart. The model Aruba is following is and should be based on the Netherlands. As far as I can see she has been right more then Fauci.

It takes a big person to admit they are wrong (something I never am) so ronnieb based on the photo of your feet you fit the big boy category.

Done

Last edited by ronnieb on Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:04 pm 
Prolific Very Helpful

This COVID-19 brings out the best in us :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:52 pm 
Extra Helpful Expert

Wrong about what? She apologized for reporting on what was published in a Dutch news blog. End of story.

Now there's another hot button getting intense.
Not in here! Please.

Richard??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next