The Aruba Forums
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here



CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Only six months left
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:17 pm
Posts: 7005
No not till my release but rather my trip back to Aruba.

Tickets, car, room booked as of this morning. First and second week in December.

_________________
It's a simple case of Mind over Matter.
I don't Mind and you don't matter. Brother Barry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:44 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: Hudson Valley, NY
Going back July 29th

_________________
Aruba, One Happy Island!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:29 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 4071
Location: The Netherlands
Good for you, Joey. Staying at the Phoenix again?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:02 am
Posts: 12595
Whatever happened with Unique Sports? Someone mentioned several months ago that they were being forced out of their shop next to the RIU and Hyatt. Haven't heard anything since.

_________________
Chief Justice / Mythbuster

We say that there is no choice only to comfort ourselves with a decision we have already made.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:26 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:17 pm
Posts: 7005
ScubaBOS wrote:
Whatever happened with Unique Sports? Someone mentioned several months ago that they were being forced out of their shop next to the RIU and Hyatt. Haven't heard anything since.


Their website says they are still where they used to be oddly enough. Last December I saw people with dive gear and Unique shirts heading for the pier by Pelican Pier.

_________________
It's a simple case of Mind over Matter.
I don't Mind and you don't matter. Brother Barry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:37 am 
Offline
Prolific Very Helpful

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:10 pm
Posts: 987
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Sorry we will miss you Joey. We arrive Nov 10 and depart Dec 1. Hope to see some of our friends.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:55 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 4071
Location: The Netherlands
phillyb wrote:
Sorry we will miss you Joey. We arrive Nov 10 and depart Dec 1. Hope to see some of our friends.


We will miss both of you. We depart at Nov 10.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:09 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:02 am
Posts: 12595
arubajoey wrote:
ScubaBOS wrote:
Whatever happened with Unique Sports? Someone mentioned several months ago that they were being forced out of their shop next to the RIU and Hyatt. Haven't heard anything since.


Their website says they are still where they used to be oddly enough. Last December I saw people with dive gear and Unique shirts heading for the pier by Pelican Pier.


I noticed the website still says that. They've had access to the Pelican when they took over dive operations there, mainly to use the fill station on the pier.
I didn't dive with them the last time I was there.

_________________
Chief Justice / Mythbuster

We say that there is no choice only to comfort ourselves with a decision we have already made.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:33 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:37 pm
Posts: 1399
Location: Boston area
Hey Joey, we'll be there during your second week. Staying at the Hyatt again.
Booked 4/8/18.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:55 pm 
Offline
Prolific Very Helpful
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:07 pm
Posts: 537
Location: Ocean County, New Jersey
Will be back 2nd week of September for 3 weeks, hate to wish the summer away but, lol.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:34 am 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:17 pm
Posts: 7005
pmarrier wrote:
Hey Joey, we'll be there during your second week. Staying at the Hyatt again.
Booked 4/8/18.


I'm available for Happy Hours as your guest. Don't worry about what it may cost you I arrive drunk.

_________________
It's a simple case of Mind over Matter.
I don't Mind and you don't matter. Brother Barry


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Only six months left
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:17 pm 
Offline
Extra Helpful Expert

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:24 pm
Posts: 5325
Location: New England
arubajoey wrote:
pmarrier wrote:
Hey Joey, we'll be there during your second week. Staying at the Hyatt again.
Booked 4/8/18.


I'm available for Happy Hours as your guest. Don't worry about what it may cost you I arrive drunk.

:lol: :lol:

_________________
M&M

#17 to Aruba October/November 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group