It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Having difficulty using this Board?
Click here for our Forum Support System
Forgot your password? Click Here

CHECK OUT OUR RECENTLY ENHANCED ARUBATOURISM.COM WEBSITE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:37 pm 
Junior

Just curious if anyone else is having issues with Divi properties.
Maintenance problems, or promises not being kept.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:54 pm 
Senior

Can you be a little more specific? Are we talking broken light bulb or broken toilet? What kind of promise, check in time, specific room? We're here now and have been for the past two weeks. Just curious as to what the issues are.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:33 am 
Junior

The units are cheaper quality than the original model. Cabinets, furniture and maintenance of the units is terrible. Shorter people have a tough time using the vanities because of the gigantic vessel sinks. The master bath was supposed to have a walk in shower not this cheap tub/shower set up that’s hard to get into.
There was a roof leak that damaged the interior and by the looks of the repair, the wall was never opened up to treat the space for mold that’s sure to still be trapped in the wall.
The hot tub on the roof sits in the middle of the floor instead of in the corner like there own website shows. There should be space for 2 lounge chairs in the sun. It took 3 days to get chairs for around the table.
And who’s idea was it to close in Mulligans? GM Patrick? Isn’t this a golf course community in Aruba not the northern states . We won’t be eating there anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:56 am 
Senior

I'm not sure what unit you're in , our unit has not been renovated yet. As far as promises I wouldn't know because I have never seen a rendering of what they are going to look like. These units get abused more than they should, so I'm not sure if putting higher quality materials would be any better or last any longer. I said the same thing about Mulligans but the food and staff are the same. We've been there 3 times this trip.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:56 am 
Junior

Our unit has not been renovated yet either, I’m talking about the original models Eagles 1,2&3.
I understand that there are people who stay in these units that don’t care if they damage things. That’s why the cleaning staff needs to let the maintenance department know of something broken ,loose or missing. Like a broken hinge or loose shower handle. Both are problems now in our unit now.
And things like the patio doors that are cheaper than what they started with and that they don’t have handles on the outside so when you go out on your patio it’s difficult to get back in. There were no steps to get into the hot tub. It took 3 days for them to get a set made.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:09 am 
Prolific Very Helpful

We own 2 weeks in 2 different eagle units. Just got back and had no problems. Had a couple of minor issues that were taken care of immediately . Hot tub on roof is new as is the sink and counter area and new grill. The furniture is not top quality but the way some people treat things I can understand why. As far as Mulligans I totally disagree. No more birds and bugs and if you have ever been there when it rains and you had to scramble to not get wet you will like it. New menu is very good.